The WakuWafu Award!
The rules (You can just copy and paste these)
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Three facts about myself:
- The Japanese language really fascinates me and I plan to be involved in translation sometime in the future.
- I get addicted to mobile games very easily so I have to limit myself to only playing one at a time. (Currently playing Fate/Grand Order)
- My anime opinions in general are pretty terrible (at least compared to most people I follow).
My Blogging Advice:
Get involved with the community. Using twitter is good, but the most important thing is to comment on other peoples blogs. I know I don’t really do either of these things often, but they really do help. For example, I’m much more likely to read blog posts by people who have talked to me or commented on my blog in the past. The most important thing to keep in mind however, is to have fun.
Questions from L-zerb:
1) What is your favourite anime?
I guess my favourite anime is still Fate/Zero.
2) What inspired you to start blogging?
Frog-kun’s blog was my main inspiration for starting a blog.
3) Who’s the best girl in Love Live?
I’ve decided not to nominate anyone else for this award. Instead I’d like to thank L-zerb once again for nominating me, if you haven’t already you should check out his blog here. I would also like to thank the people at WakuWafu for starting this award, go check out their blog and also check out the list of people who have completed this award here.