When I woke up yesterday I noticed that I had been nominated for the Sunshine Award by Yahari Bento. (Which is admittedly a blog I hadn’t been following before), but after taking a quick look it looks fine so go take a look. So thanks to them for nominating me I appreciate it.
Anyway I’ll get right into answering these questions and hopefully I don’t end up making my answers too boring.
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
SummonNominate 11 bloggers from the magic circleand write then 11 new questions.
The Eleven Questions
1. Your favorite anime series/movie in this year?
Of the anime actually from this year the ones I most enjoyed watching were Re:Zero and ViVid Strike! But since I didn’t have a working computer for the first half of this year I ended up watching a heap of older anime that had been on my backlog for a while so there was plenty of anime I got to enjoy watching this year besides currently airing stuff.
2. You are aniblogger, but do you play games too or not?
In the past I played a lot of WoW and League of Legends, but these days I can’t help but feel I’m wasting time playing that sort of game so the only games I find time to play these days are single player stuff which focus a lot on the story such as jrpgs or gameplay eroge. (Even then I don’t play them often and stick to watching anime or reading stuff in Japanese.)
3. Which main characters from which anime do you want to descend from anime world to the where in front of you?
There are so many characters I like that its hard to choose. But to be honest I’d rather be a character in anime rather than have an anime character come to the real world since the real world sucks (not to mention I’m too boring so whoever I chose would likely not ever talk to me :(
4. While you are playing internet, what do you like to eat while do that?
Yes but there is never much food I feel like eating in the house. (Thankfully since I don’t exercise much as it is so if I was given the opportunity to snack all day I’d get fat pretty fast.)
5. Characters you worship/like/love in the latest, will be the one we call “the best/final girl/boy” or not? And that person is…
Can’t think of a definitive answer right now unfortunately. But since I read it recently there are a few characters in Dies Irae who are pretty cool so I’ll choose one of the characters from that. (Not going to mention them by name though since some would consider it a spoiler and I don’t want to ruin anyone’s experience either reading the translation or watching the anime next year.)
6. If this world will not produce any anime anymore, you will
I guess finish off my anime backlog and then move on to exclusively reading eroge.
And then if the eroge market dies after that I would just follow into whichever medium my favourite writers moved to.
7. Do you ever were caught by your parents when you watch/read anime/manga too much? And how do you FEEL when they/he/she are/is in front of your door?
I don’t think they care too much. I even watch anime with my parents sometimes.
8. When you are reading manga/LN, will you lie down and read them like Gi*nt in Dor*em@n or not?
Never watched that show so I don’t know what that looks like. The answer is no though, I can’t really get physical copies of manga here easily so 90% of my reading is digital and since I don’t have a phone my only option is reading on my computer.
9. Right now, are you sleepy, aren’t you?
Not really. Its 10pm now, but I only woke up at 6pm so I won’t be tired for a while. (Yes my sleep schedule isn’t normal.)
10. It’s not like I’m worried about you, but you are tired answer my questions, aren’t you? (My instinct tells me to run, now!)
See I feel you ran out of ideas for questions at this point.
11. Congratulations! You reach the last question. So if I want you to wave your hand in front of your computer/phone screen, can you do that? Fub! (…There was a power cut in my house.)
I think I’ll pass since I’ll look silly to anyone looking in through my open door.
Ok so that’s the end of the questions. This is the part where I’m meant to nominate 11 more bloggers for this award but for various reasons I won’t be doing that. Instead once again I want to thank the blog which nominated me and recommend people to go explore all the blogs they nominated (link to the award page I got nominated from at the top of this post), and hopefully find interesting blogs from that.